2. A team may run the end line when there is a goal-tending violation by the defense. T-F
3. An offensive basket interference violation is taken out of bounds always at the FTLE. T-F
4. If the free throwing team commits a violation when a free throw will remain in play, the throw-in will always be taken out of bounds at the FTLE. T-F
5. Both teams are rebounding at Team A’s basket. B1 while rebounding, accidentally tips the ball into the cylinder of Team A. B2 bats the ball away while the ball is in the cylinder. Award two points to Team A. T-F
1. True- CB- 9.2.2. Situation C
3. False- 7-5-2-b.
4. False- 7-5-2-c.
5. True- 4-6-2