2. What is the penalty if the official scorer removes the scorebook from the scorer’s table and takes it to the home team locker room?
3. True or False: In question 2, if this occurs at the request of the home team’s coach, he or she will be penalized with a direct technical foul. T-F
4. The official scorer fails to record two points to team A because of basket interference by team B. This mistake must be rectified by the correctable error timeframe or until the referee approves the final score?
5. Who makes the final decision as to whether the try was in flight, or a foul occurred before time expired when the table officials disagree.
1. False- 4-14-2, CB- 4.14. Situation-1-D.
2. If the officials believe it was an unsporting act, it could be penalized accordingly. CB-2.11.11.
3. The answer is True & False- CB-2.11.11, 10-2-4, 10-4-6,10-5-1.
4. Until the official approves the final score. CB-2.11.10, 2-11-11.
5. Referee- CB- 2.13, 2-5-5.