2. The Referee will always toss the ball to start the game. T-F
3. The Referee will administer the AP throw-in to start the second, third and fourth quarters. T-F
4. The Referee will decide whether a goal shall count if the officials disagree. T-F
5. The Referee may declare the game a forfeit when conditions warrant. T-F
1. Basket counts, A1 will be awarded a one & one with no players lined up on the free throw line. Team B is entitled to run the end line when play continues. 2-10-1a, 2-10-5, CB-2.10.1.D
2. False- 2-5-1.
3. True- 2-5-2.
4. True- 2-5-3.
5. True- 2-5-4.