2. Following team A’s successful goal, team B inbounds the ball with 2:30 on the game clock. Team A is in a full-court press, team B still has the ball in its backcourt, and B1 calls a timeout when the official’s 10-second backcourt count is at nine seconds. Following the timeout, B1 completes the throw-in to B2, who is in team B’s backcourt. B2 holds ball for one second such that the official’s count is at one second. The official calls a 10-second backcourt violation. Is this correct?
3. A1 is injured during the game, and the official blows the whistle to stop play. Team A’s head coach chooses to replace A1 with substitute A6 and does so within the time limit. No other substitutes are at the table when A6 reports and enters the game. Team B’s coach recognizes A6 is entering the game and sends B7 to the table to enter the game prior to the ball becoming live. Shall B7 be allowed to enter the game during this dead-ball period?
4. A1 attempts a try. The ball comes to rest on the ring. B1 grabs the ring and does not prevent themselves from injury. The following are True Statements:
a. The basket counts.
b. B1 should be charged with a technical foul.
c. Team A will receive “2” shots and the ball at the division away from the scorers table.
d. All of the Above.
5. Intentional foul can only be a personal foul. T-F.
1. Charge Team B with a technical foul, Team A will receive two free throws and the ball at the division line away from the scoring table. 4-47-1, 10-2-b,c,g.
2. No- Team B would receive a new “10” second count because team control ended. 4-12-3c, 9-8.
3. Yes- 3-3-1-d.
4. d- Case Book-9.11.1. Situation B.
5. False- 4-19-3