2. The Lead official will officiate all secondary defenders on drives to the basket.
3. On drives to the basket, lead official officiate defender to defender.
4. On drives to the basket, lead official find the secondary defender as quick as possible.
5. On drives to the basket, lead official let the play start/develop/finish.
6. On “3’ point shots, the responsible official, find point of contact and officiate up/down, once that is completed go to rebound. Don’t leave this play early, easier said then done.
7. In the lead position, keep your air in your stomach, this will help you with anxiety on plays to the basket.’
8. On strong side rebound scenarios, lead official, officiate your closest match-up and do not allow illegal box outs. Get these early in the game.
9. The ball will be put in play at the spot of the violation on back court violations.
10. To have a back court violation, a team must be in team control.