1. Prior to B1 attempting the first of two free throws, A6 reports to the scorer’s table to replace A1. The trail official beckons A6 into the game. Is the trail official correct? Yes-No
2. Substitutions between halves may be made by the substitute or a team representative. T-F
3. A1 is performing a throw-in and throws a pass to A3 who completely misses the pass and the ball goes out of bounds. Why is the ball taken back to the original throw-in spot and the opposing team will receive the ball?
4. A1 is dribbling, the ball hits B1’s foot and bounces away from A1. A1 catches the ball and starts a new dribble. The trail official rules a double dribble? Yes-No
5. During a designated spot throw-in, Thrower-In A1 moves directly backward 2 feet to avoid defensive pressure. Is this legal? Yes-No
1. No- 3-3-1-c
3. Rational- Throw-In Violation. 9-2-2, 9-2-Penalty, 7-6-2,
5. Yes- 4-42-6.
Sent from my iPad