1. A1 the jumper taps the ball more than twice. Should the game clock start. Yes-No.
2. A1 taps the ball on its way up, should the game clock start. Yes-No.
3. What official designates the tossing official on a jump ball to start the game?
4. The bounce of the ball shall be no less than 51 inches and no more than 56 inches. T-F
5. A1 taps the jump ball, the ball hits the tossing official in the chest and A1 catches the ball before it returns to the floor. The U1 rules a violation. Yes-No
1. Yes- 5-9-2
2. No- 5-9-2
3. Referee- 2-5-1
4. False- 1-12-2