2. It should be a place of preparation.
3. Please treat it as such.
4. If the host provides towels, fold them and put them in a neat pile before departing.
5. Throw all trash away before leaving.
6. Speak in a professional tone. The wall has “ears”.
7. Straighten area out before leaving. Close lockers, wipe water from floor, straighten out chairs, etc.
8. If the host provides a snack or water. Thank them.
9. Try to walk out together. Be a team.
10. We have the ability to achieve perfection in this endeavor.