2. During a designated spot throw-in there are depth limitations of 6 feet. T-F
3. The thrower-in must keep one foot on or over the designated spot until the throw-in is released onto the floor. T-F
4. The thrower-in shall not leave the designated spot until they have released the ball and the throw-in has crossed the plane of the side line or end line. T-F
5. In arenas where there is insufficient space along the out of bounds line for a throw-in, an official shall require the defender guarding the thrower-in to move back a reasonable distance to give the thrower-in an opportunity to make a throw-in.
1. Be detailed oriented.
2. Be ready for the unexpected.
3. Be A+ on throw-in procedures.