2. Be aware of clock(s). We are getting better.
3. Be aware of Team Control.
4. New Mechanic- When the shot clock or game clock is at “5” seconds or less, the lead official will lock down. No Rotation.
5. Great job by Joshua Frenche as the Crew Chief in the St. Andrews Tourney.
6. Send “2” clips from your game to Mike Jones- Video Coordinator.
7. When there is a drive to the basket and the offender jumps higher then the rim, T and C be ready to officiate body contact above the ring.
8. Let’s cut down on double whistles, if they happen, T and C don’t commit.
9. Really work to get open looks.
10. When a player is in a triple threat- Sequence- Feet- Pivot-Defender.