2. Remember to report technical fouls to the commissioner.
3. Remember we are a team, encourage and help one another.
4. Do not argue with coaches and players.
5. Do not talk to any spectators.
6. Treat all administrators with the utmost respect.
7. Call identical plays at each end of the floor.
8. New Mechanic- On last second shot scenarios following a time out and prior to any last second play, the referee may position crew members on the court ( L, T, C,) to obtain the best possible outcome.
9. Let Plays start develop and finish to the basket.
10. When going from T-L, find the last defender or the defender that can hurt you the most.