2. In a “2” person game, if you don’t know who the ball went out of bounds on, ask for help from the nearest official, they should give the directional signal or a held ball signal.
3. On multiple defender plays in the lane, all three officials are responsible, officiate the closest defender to you.
4. Good books to purchase Simplified & Illustrated and Rules by Topic.
5. Referee Magzine is an excellent magazine to purchase.
6. If you want to join the Court Club, call Mike Millione at 301-401-9512 for information.