2. If any member of the officiating crew is having an issue with a coach or a bench, bring it to your partners’ attention during the next time out.
3. When giving a behavioral warning, the whole gym or arena should know. Instruct the official scorer to mark it in the scorebook. The coach/bench have been put on notice.
4. A behavioral warning is a courtesy , its not a necessary step.
5. Get on this early, if a coach is outside their coaching box remind them using a diffusing voice.
6. The coaching box is 28 feet, for the WCAC, IAC, MAC its 38 feet. Make sure the team benches are within the box and do not extend toward center court.
7. Head Coaches do not need to be wandering up to the division line to have a discussion with an official.
8. Call technical fouls with dignity, call them and move on, your partners have to protect your “back”.
9. A technical foul is not a “bad” ruling.
10. Do not have the intangible of avoidance.