2. Stop the Clock on out of bounds plays.
3. Protect rebounders after they obtain the rebound.
4. Be explicit with signals at the table.
5. When going from C-C and there is no pressure, get to the FTLE and run to the area, don’t slide.
6. Anticipate angles on jump shots.
7. When a player catches the ball, sequence, feet, pivot, release of dribble.
8. On free throws as the Lead, don’t stand next to the last player when there is no rebound possibility.
9. Do not talk to coaches when the clock is running.
10. Review Team Control Fouls.