Get your rest, stay hydrated and prepared for the task at hand.
1. Be punctual for your games.
2. Have a pre- game that lasts 25-45 minutes.
3. Don’t create unnecessary situations by initiating confrontational conversations with players and coaches.
4. Don’t talk to fans.
5. When the ball is dead be alive.
6. Keep your games moving.
7. Listen before you speak. A “Great Attribute”.
8. Don’t try to explain a rule you are not well versed on.
9. Run the Game.
10. Use Rule Book terminology when addressing the Head Coach.
11. Work as a team, to get penalties correct.
12. Leave the facility as a Crew.