2. If entry is not legal, the substitute becomes a player when the ball becomes live? T-F.
3. A player becomes bench personnel after his or her substitute becomes a player? T-F.
4. A player becomes bench personnel after the Head Coach is notified after a disqualification? T-F.
5. When a player leaves the game, he or she may come back into the game if the defense fouls or violates? T-F.
1. True- 3-3-3.
5. False- 3-3-3-4.
1. Substitutions affect the personality of your game.
2. Substitutions affect match-ups in your game.
3. Be careful of Big vs. Small Match-Ups.
Sent from my iPad