2. Don’t let coaches scream at you.
3. Be ready to respond to a coach’s question about a ruling you make.
4. When communicating with coaches use rule language.
5. Answer questions and acknowledge statements, get to the point and remember that you need not to have the last word.
6. Know when you can talk, don’t talk to coaches while the clock is running; or do not hold up free throws to run to the opposite end of the floor to speak to a coach.
7. Find an appropriate opportunity to respond to the coach.
8. Use your bench conduct warning when needed.
9. Don’t let coaches berate you.
10. Penalize unsportsmanlike conduct.