2. Take a daily thank you walk or run.
3. Eat healthier foods. Don’t skip Breakfast.
4. Talk to yourself. Encourage yourself.
5. No Energy Vampires Allowed.
6. Be a positive team member.
7. Don’t chase success. Don’t chase games. Try to make a difference, success will find you.
8. Get more sleep.
9. Don’t Waste Your Energy who matters that you cannot control.
10. Look for opportunities to love, serve and care.
11. Live your purpose.
12. Love the process.
13. Have Trust in the system, your assignors, peers and crew.
14. If you are complaining, you are not leading.
15. Read More- Not just basketball officiating.
16. Don’t Seek Happiness.
17. Focus on “Get To”.
18. Get Back Up after a failure. Use this as a positive and “get back up”.
19. Make time for Relationships.
20. Enjoy the Ride.