1. The game must come first, your partner(s) second and finally you.
2. Being on time for games is an utmost.
3. Contacting partners 48 hours before game is paramount. Dress professional to games. Business Casual.
4. Try to ride together if possible.
5. On Fridays after the game, try to meet up with other officials so we can create camaraderie.
6. Cheer for one another.
7. Everyone try to help one another, day in and day out.
8. Penalizing unsporting conduct.
9. Work every possession hard.
10. Get your guard down and let everyone knew your mistakes, you will only grew.
11. Mentor and help less experienced officials.
12. Be ready to go at the last minute.
13. When you are not the “R”, lead from beyond.
14. Give every game your utmost. You never know who is watching.
15. Talk basketball and have good pre-games and post games.