1. Airborne shooter A1’s try is in flight when the horn sounds to end the 2nd quarter. After the horn sounds and before A1 returns to the floor, B1 fouls A1. The foul should be ignored. T-F
2. If the ball is in flight during a try or tap for field goal, the quarter or extra period ends when the try or tap ends. T-F
3. An airborne shooter is in the act of shooting until both feet return to the floor. T-F
4. A try ends :
A. When its successful.
B. When it touches a player.
C. When its unsuccessful.
D. When it touches the floor.
E. When the ball becomes dead.
G. All of the Above.
5. A1’s try is in flight and the try touches the floor and the horn sounds. The ball goes in the basket. The center official cancels the goal. T-F
3. False- 4.1.1- Case Book.
4. F- 4-41-4.
5. True- 5.1.1.-Situation-B-Case Book.