1. A1 is attempting their last free throw. The Center Official notices that A1 has blood on the uniform. If the trainer adjudicates that the blood is not saturated A1 can attempt their free throws. T-F
2. There is no player control during an interrupted dribble. T-F
3. During an interrupted dribble a time out request can be granted. T-F’
4. Team A is celebrating a one-point victory just after the final horn sounds to end the 4th quarter. As the officials are walking past Team A’s bench, the Assistant Coach of Team A yells profanities at the officials. The officials rule a direct technical foul on the Assistant Coach of Team A and an Indirect Technical foul on the Head Coach of Team A. Team B will be awarded two free throws, which will determine the outcome of the game or whether an overtime period is required. T-F
5. The jurisdiction of the officials is terminated and the final score has been approved when all officials leave the visual confines of the playing area. T-F
1. False- 3-3-6.
2. True- 4-15-5.
3. False- 4-15-6c.
4. True- 2-2-4.
1. Review Rule Differences.
2. Be ready for the unexpected.
3. Review player control vs. team control.
4. Penalize unsporting conduct.
5. Review Penalties.